I have a job for a Bid Writer to join my clients Business Development team. Reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager, the Bid Writer will be reviewing and editing previously written content as well as writing new responses as required. The Bid Writer will also liaise with other bid team members to produce written bid responses and prepare presentations in line with deadlines.
Additionally, you will be involved in numerous tasks including but not limited to:
- Liaising with the bid and wider FM team, as well as other Divisions in the Group as appropriate;
- Researching about the industry or service you'll be writing the bid for both internally and externally
- Gathering evidence to answer PQQ questions
- Collating various data for bids
- Confirming the rules of each individual bid process
- Presenting technical information in a user friendly way
- Designing, writing, editing and checking bid documents
- Maintaining accurate records and saving material to a 'bid library'
- Submitting bids within required deadline.
- Sharing RFI responses amongst necessary parties and co-ordination of further responses, detailing impact on bid submission.
- Updating and co-ordinating written responses liaising closely with Senior Business Development Manager with progress updates.
- Responsible for the storage of all bid documentation on internal and Business Development systems and archiving as necessary
- Supporting and creating process and guidance notes for the delivery of services which are necessary for inclusion in written bids
- Identifying areas for improvement and developing ideas for consideration by the Senior Business Development Manager
- Working collaboratively with internal teams to identify good practice, creating written evidence to use in written bid submissions
The ideal candidate will have a background or experience in a journalistic environment and have an understanding of facilities management across a diverse property portfolio. It is essential that you can demonstrate a track record of success using your written responses in an FM environment. You will have excellent communications skills and be confident in leading meetings with external parties / consultants to discuss bid scenarios / and process in a well formulated manner. It goes without saying that you will have experience in researching, writing, and excellent attention to detail. Finally, you will have a proactive flexible approach to changing circumstances and the evolving needs of the business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Facilities Management
- Bid Writer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job