An experienced bid writer is required to join this professional and expanding organisation based in Guildford. Working alongside other bid writers and reporting into the bid director you will play a key role in ensuring the continued success of the team, whilst taking responsibility for your own portfolio of work. Day to day you will be required to provide bid writing and editing input into bids whilst ensuring all activities are in line with the companies approach, policies and procedures.
Key duties include:
- Providing strategic writing on bids and bid reviews
- Preparation of high quality tender submissions
- Lead and manage storyboards for bids
- To review technical responses against questions
- To produce marketing and sales material
- To ensure final submissions are consistent and are in line with tender guidelines
You will be a hands on and self motivated bid professional who is able to work on your own imitative and with limited supervision. Excellent writing skills as well as strong communication skills are essential for the role.
- business development
- new business
- bid management
- bid writer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job