Location -Head office in East London, however home-based with regular travel also an option
Dept - Commercial Team
Salary - c£38,000 p/a (depending on experience)
Reports to - Senior Bid Manager
Falck are the world’s largest provider of Emergency, Assistance and Healthcare Services we are excited to offer the role of Bid Writer within our growing UK business.
The role will be primarily focused on the £1bn (+) private ambulance market this will be a critical part of the many exciting projects and opportunities we have planned for 2018 and beyond. This role would be a perfect match for an experienced Bid Writer looking to develop their skills within a dynamic, fast-paced organisation.
Candidates wishing to apply must be able to demonstrate proven skills in the following:
- Development and delivery of concise, accurate and compelling bid responses within timelines.
- Support the wider Bid Team to achieve clarity of thought around win themes and Unique Selling Points (USPs) which will make any technical submissions first in class.
- Actively support the tendering process by providing focused, accurate and high quality contributions to tender responses.
- Be able to plan and coordinate written responses inline with overall bid timelines ensuring that appropriate governance processes are met.
- Maintain an up-to-date library of information for the purposes of Tender responses.
- Ensure all documents are free from errors and professionally represent the company at all times
- Engage with subject matter experts across the business to ensure they actively support the tendering process through focused contributions to tender responses.
- Setting and achieving internal deadlines by communicating with internal/external stakeholders ensuring timescales are met.
- Resolve questions and concerns to internal and external stakeholders in a structured, concise and compliant manner.
- Produce and design bid documentation including external communications and marketing materials.
- Implementing and maintaining the UK bid data on the Falck CRM platform.
It is essential that candidates have a minimum of 2 years bid writing experience ideally gained within a healthcare environment, excellent communication skills written and verbal as well as proficient PC skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project.
You must also be prepared to work to multiple deadlines whilst not compromising quality, be able to evidence occasions when they have provided positive contributions to operational solution design as well as the commercial aspects of tender processes.
In addition to this, you must be able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with key stakeholders.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you and you are up for the challenge download the full job description.