Bid Writer (Recruitment) Part or Full time
We have an exciting new position within our recruitment organisation for a Bid Writer. The Bid Writer will be responsible for coordinating the entire bid process from seeking relevant opportunities right through to writing and completing tender documents. Responsibilities will include;
- Monitoring all bid/tender/contract portals/gateways for relevant opportunities;
- Preparing and submitting response of all Expressions of Interest, PQQs and ITTs;
- Liaising with the relevant sales and operations staff to obtain relevant information for bid content.
- Collating research and preparing proposal structures.
- Formalising the solution into a compelling written response during the proposal/tender submission stage.
- Project managing and tracking of all tenders, opportunities and bid responses.
The role will be based at HRGO office in Stansted either on a full time or part time basis (3 days per week). Free onsite parking available.
Competitive salary offered for the right applicant.
- Bid Writer (Recruitment) Part or Full time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job