Bid Writer - Part home working available
We are working with a nationwide buildings maintenance & refurbishment company to source an experienced Bid Writer to join their team at the Southampton head office. Established for over forty years, our client is one of the UK's leading property and maintenance groups and has a staff of over 900 employees.
Your new role as a Bid Writer will be to take ownership of the whole bid process, from initial receipt of the bid documents through to ITT and PQQ submissions, as well as the creation of clear, concise and creative bid writing.
A percentage of our client's tender work is for the public sector, within schools, NHS facilities and with the MOD.
• Managing the tender process fully.
• Defining win strategies for the business.
• Maintain and develop an up-to-date tender information library.
• Complete responses to Pre-qualification, Tender, Approved List and RFI (Request for Information) tender documents from prospective customers.
• Proof read responses for accuracy.
• Maintain an active log of all tender opportunities and the response progress.
• Update CRM Sales system to reflect progress/completion.
• Build a working relationship with sales teams across the business and collate information for use in bids.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
• Must have experience in Bid Writing (minimum 2 years)
• Must have experience in a business to business or public-sector environment.
• Must have very strong interpersonal skills, at all levels of management.
• Must have excellent experience of writing business context and advanced written communication skills.
• Ability to interpret tender request information and design the appropriate response.
• Accurate proofreading.
• Must have excellent all-round IT skills.
• Organised with good time management skills.
• Thorough with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
For further information on the role, please contact Chris Turner at Thornton & Lowe.
- Bid Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"