Bid Writer / Manager - £50-65,000 London
Our client is an established main contractor, operating across London and the South East, with an expanding business and solid growth. They have a need for a Bid Writer/Manager to join their North London offices. As part of your role you will be successfully leading the bid opportunities from inception through to tender award and contract close. Projects covered include Residential, Social Housing, Education, Healthcare, Commercial, from £500k to £30M. You will co-ordinate and produce the proposal responses whilst assembling a proposal team with the relevant service / product / business knowledge required to win.
- Co-ordinate with Business Development Director and Marketing with regards to choosing the PQQ's / ITTS to target.
- Prepare PQQ's / ITTS and Co-ordinate with Estimating Dept / Construction Department to ensure these are prepared within the time constraints.
- Schedule out enquiries and input from the construction team to enable quality submissions.
- Build up portfolio of policies, information and responses to help in delivering quality bids.
- Collate information on PQQ's / ITTS submitted, won, lost and evaluate.
- Ability to write high quality technical responses for PQQ and ITT submissions, managing the entire bid-process and interview presentations.
- Continue building Client Database on the 'Salesforce' software.
- Attend meetings with our Business Development Director, when required.
You will have:
- Previous experience of producing bids with main contractors ideally to include refurb, decent homes, social housing.
- Ability to use Adobe InDesign software.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job