• Attend start-up meetings with production team to agree strategy, content and actions
• Provide written content for business critical public sector national frameworks
• Dissect questions and produce answer plans to maximise relevant information extracted from team members
• Become the conduit between London and the National framework team
• Attend group/framework managers meeting
• Take ownership of the framework asset library content
• Mentor other win work employees in writing
• Writing support on Gold bids, particularly on executive summaries
• Possible line management responsibilities
• Review, edit and write material for case studies/data sheets
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Experience of responding to framework bids
• Experience of working on bids in the public sector would be beneficial
• A confident writer who is able to take raw information and create engaging and compelling written content
• Able to think laterally
• High level of working knowledge of MS Word
• Helpful to have knowledge in tendering/winning work or at the very least previous experience of working in a team delivering to tight deadlines
• Able to quickly build effective relationships and a good communicator - confident in dealing with people at all levels including senior management
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job