Bid Writer - Construction - Civil Engineering - Up to £40,000 -
Bid Writer - Construction - Civil Engineering - Up to £40,000 - Maidstone
This role is responsible for completing and submitting all Bids' for Civil and Utilities potential works within deadlines. You will need a strong understanding of completing extensive bids for high value construction works, have excellent English language written skills, be very accurate with strong proof reading skills. This position is reporting to Director Level and be working with a Bid coordinator.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Working with Directors to coordinate and devise bid win themes prior to commencement of each tender
- Highlight all critical bid requirements to members of the team involved in specific bids
- Assist in proposal development structure
- Coordination of preparation of supplemental bid requirements
- Develop written content for bid as well as collation of data, certification, statements and supporting evidence, ensuring the submission is professional
- Quality check all bid submissions ensure all requirements are met
- Hands on writing, gathering technical information and knowledge for selected team members
- Follow up on outcomes of all submittals, requesting feedback
- Develop and maintain central base of supplemental information for tenders
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- bid / tender / writing / civil / engineering / construction / PQQ / pre qualifying questionnaires
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"