An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced and enthusiastic Tender/Bid Coordinator, to join a reputable company which is part of a worldwide organization.
Within this role, you will be part of the Tender Management Team responsible for the submission of tenders with a road brokerage requirements. The tender team works within the Business Development Department and you will therefore work closely with commercial colleagues on a range of large opportunities ensuring customer/prospect requirements and expectations are met.
- Provide timely, competitive and commercial responses to all tenders which require the company’s Road Brokerage (LTL & FTL) product; ensuring all customer requirements are identified and understood
- Liaising with suppliers to source the required capacity as necessary
- Organise large amounts of data to allow the efficient analysis of customer shipment and profile data
- Report on the progress and status of tender submissions and create and maintain accurate records of tender submissions
- Relevant experience of operating in the LTLFTL transport environment is essential for this role, with an awareness of European geography, and Transport Tender Management experience is highly desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to further develop their career with a forward thinking and progressive business.
- Bid Preparation
- Freight Forwarding
- Tender Preparation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"