BID TEAM MANAGER
Curious about a position with MHR? You've come to the right place. MHR has been changing the industry for years, and now you can too.
MHR offers HR, Payroll and Analytical expertise to help our customers work smarter. Our strength is in the development of our own technology based upon the market and future trends to ensure our customers have solutions that fit their needs today and grow with them in the future.
Today we're powered by a world-class team of over 700 people working with us across four products, a multitude of services and three continents. We’re driven by organic growth, a significant achievement in our industry. We pride ourselves on being a financially independent family-owned company on a journey to completely transform the world of work for organisations of all shapes and sizes. We have over 1,000 customers, serving organisations across the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Our mission is to constantly strive to understand and improve the world of work, technology and people, enabling us to create market-leading platforms and services and we'll need creative individuals like you to help continue this success.
Want to be part of something incredible? #OneMHR
To manage the team responsible for the responses of all bids from receipt of request to sales handover. To continuously review the bid process looking for improvements and to ensure proposals are submitted to the highest quality
Our bid team is highly valued by our successful yet demanding sales teams and is an integral component in their recent and ongoing success.
- Accountable for the bid process and the quality of the cross-functional output from the Bid Team
- Create effective methods for a 'virtual Bid Team’ to deliver responses on time
- Ensure that value adding, solution based proposals are created, with differentiated content to best position MHR versus the competition
- Work with the commercial team and key stakeholders to develop sector, industry and customer insight, including competitor insight
- Manage the bid team, responsible for their day to day work and quality of work produced as well as their career development
- Review the process to improve efficiency to create access and availability for overall content for tenders
- Ensure the team effectively manage each opportunity through the co-ordination of immediate team members and virtual staff, to secure quality content for bids to meet deadlines
- Ensure the team’s submitted document content is, where possible, compliant and validated to meet legislation, procedures, products, solutions and policies, and best represents all the company’s key messages and emerging developments
- Ensure the tools used to store knowledge and automate proposals are regularly reviewed for new functionality and ensure the team is trained on the use of these tools
- Manage the professional development of the Bid Team
- Experience of managing multiple, complex bids
- Experience of operating at a senior level and with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Ability to work calmly under pressure to challenging and tight deadlines
- Market competitive salaries.
- We contribute to a full company pension scheme to help you plan for your future.
- We offer life assurance (x4 salary, with option to increase up to x8 salary).
- An employee assistance programme is included.
- Our sites all come with a subsidised restaurant and cafe on-site, with delicious new meals on offer from our chefs each day.
- We offer Vodafone discounts, making it cheaper and easier to catch up with your favourite people.
- Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, this is why we offer over 60 internal training courses and support our people with external qualifications.
- What makes MHR a great place to work, isn’t novelties or gimmicky job titles, it’s our down to earth approach working with people who want to do a job they’re proud of.
- We invest for the long term, providing fantastic careers for our people and the best software and services to meet the needs of our customers now and in the future.
- With over 35 years’ experience in the industry, our ethos has been to keep investing and moving forward with the changing world of work, and we can only do that by supporting our people. We’ve invested £20 million in a huge building expansion project to provide the best environment for our people, to give them the space they need to excel and grow. And by investing 20% of our turnover into our own research and development, our people shape the future of our products and services to support changing requirements on both a local and global scale.
- We’re flexible, we embrace change and as we’re still owned by the original founders. We’re incredibly proud of what we we’ve built, evolving from a small business into one of the biggest and best in the industry.
Be part of something special, become part of the MHR family.
- Bid Preparation
- Bid Writing
- Team Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'