Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.The Bid Support Executive is responsible for working with the Sales team to manage, co-ordinate, and cross check responses to formal bids the company is engaged within. The Bid Support team also make daily checks on tender registers for new opportunities and manage the distribution and follow up of those opportunities.
The Bid Support executive will be responsible for managing the lifecycle of a tender including:
- Download of initial documents and sending any notification to the customer/prospect of our intention to participate
- Distributing the relevant documents across the appropriate team members
- Arranging qualification and progress calls
- Creating and managing a "tracker" to assign responsibilities and co-ordinate progress.
- Collate all responses into a single document
- Ensure the presentation of the document is in line with company branding and standards and presents our best response possible
- Ensure documents are returned to the customer on time and compliant with their rules
- Provide reporting to stakeholders on bid progress
- Manage bookings onto deal desks and help manage the administration of deal desk meetings
- Record all outcomes from deal desk and formal bid meetings
- Ensure all follow up communications are distributed and keep track of progress.
The ideal candidate will have
- Strong eye for detail,
- Be well organised to manage complex bids across many parties
- Have outstanding skills and packages like Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have excellent written communication skills including an eye for detail around good use of English, grammar and spelling.
- Be able to manage multiple processes at the same time.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Though this is largely an office based 9-5-30 role, a willingness to work outside of those hours to complete tasks is important.
Join the A Team
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
- Working in an organisation that encourages 360 feedback at all levels
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job