Bid Specialist (Graduate & Senior)
Bid Specialist (Graduate & Senior)
£20,000 - £26,000
Our client is a leading technology company who have been established for over 30 years in Nottingham. Working a warm and friendly family environment you will join a growing company with 65 employees and work alongside motivated and ambitious individuals who are passionate about their work and ensuring the company remain a key player in their sector.
They are now recruiting for a two Bid Specialist to support the sales team with client proposals and bidding. We are looking for Graduate and experienced Bid Specialist for our client.
You will be joining a hard-working team of creative individuals where you will be expected to apply excellent analytical and writing skills:
The Bid Team is responsible for efficiently producing the best possible creative and technical proposals for our clients customers, to win competitive new projects. If successful, you will be working as part of a team to conceive exciting and innovative digital learning solutions for our global clients, write proposals which sell these solutions and attend client pitches to win the projects.
The Bid Specialist role is fast paced and requires creativity and commercial acumen to produce proposals that meet our client's training needs and budgets. This role provides a great opportunity to work with global industry leading organisations in: Engineering, Pharmaceuticals, Finance, FMCGs, Defence, Government, Logistics and Energy.
Whilst not direct salespeople, the Bid team plays an integral part in bringing in new business. This hard working team produce winning proposals for new projects to maximise the success and profitability of the Company. As a member of the Bid team, you also get to work on wider company initiatives which contribute to the company’s success.
When producing proposals, you will work closely with Graphic Designers, Learning Designers, Project Managers and Software Developers to conceive, design and specify our clients solutions. Bid Specialists must therefore be experts in understanding a client's brief, analysing and deconstructing their requirements and strategizing "how to win" on bid proposals.
The work is extremely varied, as every proposal created meets a different client requirement and would suit candidates who are looking for variety and challenge in their next role.
- An academic background; as demonstrated by having a 2:1 degree or above
- A commercial and competitive mind-set
- The drive and ambition to progress into a career within bidding
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills; someone with whom one can quickly and easily build rapport
- Previous experience of working in a commercial role involving a significant amount of client interaction
- Experience dealing with demanding customers, in a high-pressure, sometimes stressful environment
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- The ability to quickly learn new skills
- Proven experience of working well within a team environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accomplished and adaptable writing skills.
- Foreign language skills (particularly French or German) - Desirable
- Previous experience in Learning and Development - Desirable
With great transport links in Nottingham the company are 10 minute drive away from Nottingham city centre or 15 minute tram ride as they are based conveniently near the University of Nottingham.
Apply today for the role of Bid Specialist as successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
- Graduate Recruitment
- Bidding Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'