This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly growing innovation management consultancy offering new approaches to support the development and commercialisation of advanced science and technologies. They work across a broad range of sectors including advanced materials, agri-tech, biotechnology, digital and creative, health and life sciences, ICT, low carbon and transport.
They are currently looking for experienced and trainee (graduate) Bid / Proposal Writers to join the team on a full or part time basis, supporting clients to secure innovation grant funding for the development of ground breaking new products and processes.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver high-quality grant submissions and in doing so, secure innovation grant funding for clients
- Research, write, edit and review grant material and co-ordinate contributions from clients, partners and research organisations
- Undertake desk based market research and analysis to demonstrate sufficient market potential and the limitations of competing products / solutions
- Present complex scientific, technical and market information in a clear and concise manner
- Educated to degree level
- Well organised, self-starting with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Passion for exploring new technologies and a determination to go the extra mile to ensure grant funding success
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Performance related bonuses
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'