Barclay Meade are working in partnership with an exciting global business seeking a Bid & Proposal Writer to join them due to substantial growth.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and career-minded individual looking to join a global marketing team in a pivotal bid & Proposal writing role. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role working with various teams in the business, to ensure proposals and bids are clearly and effectively communicating the company's capabilities and principles in a competitive and compelling way.
The key responsibilities for this Bid & Proposal Writer role include:
- Work collaboratively to produce high quality proposals & bids
- Coordinate final documents and distribution of those documents
- Identify trends in the market to continue to differentiate and optimize responses
- Create relevant content to support in the winning of new business opportunities
- Play a key role in awards nominations and application processes
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines
- Track and report on requests for proposals and related KPI's
- Work with marketing tools to support requests for proposals
- Complete proposals, requests for information and client due diligence questionnaires
The key skillset required for this Bid & Proposal Writer role includes:
- Bids/proposal writing experience
- Exceptional written communication and organisational skills
- Familiarity with key sales and marketing systems
- Able to work collaboratively to achieve a common goal
- Eagerness to develop marketing skills
For more information regarding this Bid & Proposal writer position, please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on .
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Bid & Proposals
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"