A talented Pitch Assistant is required to join the Business Development and Marketing team within a well known Law Firm.
The Pitch Assistant will be be supporting the pitch team on systems and pitch related projects and supporting practice teams on pitches as needed.
- Update content and maintain pitch management database
- Communicating with partners and BD managers within the practice areas.
- Creation and administration of new pitches including writing first drafts of pitches, formatting, and eventually running the pitch process.
- Reports including pre-pitch and status of pitches firm wide
- Research and statistical analysis
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to write persuasively.
- You will be educated to degree level with experience of working in a marketing and business development environment. Previous experience of assisting with pitching is desirable.
- You will be numerate and able to assimilate large amounts of data and also be intermediate to advanced level in MS Office.
- Overall, you will be enthusiastic and proactive with a willingness to go the extra mile.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job