Gillespies, an award winning landscape architecture and urban design firm based in London, has an opening for a Bid & Marketing Coordinator to assist their creative team in London and Oxford. The successful candidate will be a highly personable and ambitious self-starter who possesses effective time management skills and enjoys working both independently and as part of a team. We have studios across the UK, with a diverse range of high-profile projects.
The Bid Coordinator will be responsible for preparing high quality pre-qualification and tender submissions, ensuring that responses to opportunities are written to the highest possible standard. They will provide internal communications to support the design teams together with the production of marketing material, award submissions, stage reports, design manuals and presentations. The role is supported by a Graphics and Bid Assistant.
To include, but not be restricted to, the following:
- Produce bid documents, design reports and presentations (digital and hardcopy) that have a high visual impact
- Maintain a library of written responses, case studies, tables and graphics to support the production of bids
- Develop and maintain standard document templates and presentation formats
- Manage the image library (OpenAsset)
- Ensure all proposals produced are aligned with corporate brand guidelines and company bid management process
- Supervise and oversee Graphics and Bid Assistant
- Review bid submissions for quality, compliance and consistency
- Produce brochures, award submissions and presentations
- Support project teams with the layout of documents and produce graphic content
- Graphic design degree and/or equivalent qualification
- 2+ years of working experience in a similar position, preferably in an architecture or creative design practice
- Experience in a bid team with excellent and proven bid writing skills
- Excellent written communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and a good eye for graphic presentation
- Familiarity with the OJEU process and completing PQQs
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite CC (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) is essential as well as good Microsoft Office package skills
- A good understanding of preparing documents for print and publishing
- An understanding of CMS systems (e-marketing) and social media platforms (LinkedIn)
- The ability to work well under pressure and to demanding deadlines
- Possess the confidence to liaise with senior management and external client teams.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Salary commensurate with experience, as well as a wide range of excellent staff benefits.
If you believe you have the required skills and are interested in joining our sociable and creative team, please send your CV and covering letter to our recruitment inbox.
Please note that we are only able to respond to successful applicants. Gillespies is an equal opportunities employer. No agencies please
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Bid Writing
- Tender Submissions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job