Bid Manager - Bid Writer
Salary negotiable depending on experience
The client is a global IT sales company and is looking for a bid manager/writer with strong public sector exeprience.
The Bid Manager’s role is to co-ordinate our response to customer tenders and contract opportunities, with the overall aim to develop and grow the business. This person will work with the sales teams and virtual teams to help put quality bids together. This person will work primarily on Public Sector opportunities, including frameworks and mini-competitions. They will also coordinate bids from start to finish, including the use and management of pre-existing content, while being expected to adapt and produce new responses based on customer requirements.
The candidate must be well organised and have the ability to multi-task, managing multiple concurrent deadlines and projects. They will work in a team which is involved in a wide variety of tasks that will help grow the business and focus on efficiency, accuracy and speed.
At a high level the role is as follows:
- A bid writer, a "wordsmith" who can score well on RFP's and is passionate about bid writing.
- Someone who can manage the bid process from start to finish working with the sales teams and encompassing the bid management process in public sector.
- Someone who can work with "virtual teams" such as pre sales, technical, sales, commercial etc so they give you what you need to deliver your bid, almost a project management approach.
- The ability to build a bid library
- You understand public sector so as to know the accreditations-frameworks etc
- The ability to build good relationships with the internal stakeholders within the company and bring things together.
Fab opportunity with very good career prosepcts to grow with the public sector division.
- Bid Writing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'