An exciting opportunity has risen from this leading 'employee owned' architectural consultancy who are looking for an experienced Bid Manager. They employ over 350 staff members with 140 in their desirable Bristol location that encompass architecture, urban design, Interior Design, Landscape and Town Planning services to an array of private and public sector clients.
You will be passionate about and experienced in the process of winning work in a wide range of sectors, keen to join a close-knit creative team in a large design practice and be prepared to be based in the head office in Clifton, Bristol
There are many ongoing employee benefits including share scheme options, flexible / hybrid working, 25 days holiday, cycle to work scheme and fantastic in house amenities.
You will lead the Bids team and report to the Bids Director. Managing a small team directly in Bristol, and provide direction for our nine UK offices. You will be working very closely with the Marketing, Business Development and Graphics teams and the Directors who all form part of the Winning Work team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Directors and sector leaders to identify bid opportunities.
- Coordinate the bidding process for multiple bids
- Project manage and motivate teams to produce successful bid submissions.
- Manage (multi-disciplinary) virtual bid teams
- Lead on our UK-wide framework submissions
- Author/select and manage 'best in class’ bid information library.
- Create high-quality documents, including writing and editing content.
- Contribute to the written proposal in terms of content and presentation
- Research and identify relevant market intelligence.
- Follow up on submissions and measure of success; drive continuous improvement
Essential Skills/ Experience
- Experience within architecture or the built environment
- Bid writing knowledge and experience
- Strong writing skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Confident, motivated and proactive nature
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communicator who uses initiative
- MS Office and preferably advanced skills in InDesign
- Used to a fast-paced environment
If you feel you have the attributes to be part of our clients future please get in contact with your latest cv.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'