Fantastic opportunity to work for an expanding legal business and join a fantastic Bid Department.
You can be based in the Nottingham, Manchester or Birmingham area's. The role is remotely based with visits to your local office.
The successful candidate ideally would have experience in a law firm or a professional services background.
- Proven bid writing experience
- Managing remote relationships
- Understanding of frameworks
- Managing bid process
- Demonstrable experience of the bid and tender process or equivalent - ideally in a professional services environment
- Able to work under pressure - demonstrating effective time and project management skills and the ability to manage conflicting timescales and priorities
- Extensive knowledge of scoping, pitching, coaching for verbal presentations, debriefing clients and using analysis of performance to drive improvement
- Confidence and credibility - ability to influence and manage key stakeholders across the business
- The ability to work with the finance team to propose appropriate pricing options
- Strong verbal communication and able to present and articulate to a high standard written skills and a passion for detail
- Resilience and focus on delivery
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Prescient Recruitment Group ltd acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The Prescient Group will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018.
If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all records of your data.
- Bid Preparation
- Bid Writing
- Bid Response
- Bid Strategy
- Bid Pricing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'