Curious about a position with MHR? You've come to the right place. MHR has been changing the industry for years, and now you can too.
MHR offers HR, Payroll and Analytical expertise to help our customers work smarter. Our strength is in the development of our own technology based upon the market and future trends to ensure our customers have solutions that fit their needs today and grow with them in the future.
Today we're powered by a world-class team of over 700 people working with us across four products, a multitude of services and three continents. We’re driven by organic growth, a significant achievement in our industry. We pride ourselves on being a financially independent family-owned company on a journey to completely transform the world of work for organisations of all shapes and sizes. We have over 1,000 customers, serving organisations across the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Our mission is to constantly strive to understand and improve the world of work, technology and people, enabling us to create market-leading platforms and services and we'll need creative individuals like you to help continue this success.
Our philosophy for the last 35 years and moving forward remains resolute - one vision, one strategy - one MHR.
Want to be part of something incredible? #OneMHR
Our bid team is highly valued by our successful yet demanding sales teams and is an integral component in their recent and ongoing success. We are currently expanding this department to support our rapid growth and looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join a close knit team of creative, ambitious professionals.
As a Bid Manager your key focus will be on the creation of high quality, often complex bids and proposals and you will manage the bid to conclusion and ultimately the delivery. You will work very closely alongside the wider bid team, reviewing work done by others as well as working jointly with your colleagues on bids.
- Identify advertised opportunities
- Obtain all documents in relation to a bid
- Input to bid qualification
- Attend client meetings (supplier days, feedback, project start-up etc.)
- Attend and coordinate meetings with stakeholders throughout the process
- Identify and communicate commercial implications
- Generate win themes and proposal plans
- Work closely with the sales team to design the winning solution
- Allocate the bid and ensure responses are received in a timely manner
- Write persuasive and personalised proposal content
- Manage and action a series of reviews necessary to ensure our bid is the best it can be
- Implement, review and maintain best practice bid procedures throughout the bid lifecycle in line with APMP guidelines
- Review current and new processes and identify ideas for improvement and change
- Proactively look to improve quality of all knowledge articles used in bids
- Work with the wider business to develop look of bids, templates and graphics
- Good knowledge of prevailing OJEU procedures.
- High level of interpersonal skills and the ability to listen and remain calm under pressure; with flexibility to meet deadlines, whatever the challenges
- Experience in a successful sales, procurement or bid function role (or similar).
- Experience in responding to complex, lengthy bids.
- Ability to manage complex, multi-workstream opportunities.
- Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, with high level of written English and business writing skills.
- Market competitive salaries.
- We contribute to a full company pension scheme to help you plan for your future.
- We offer life assurance (x4 salary, with option to increase up to x8 salary).
- An employee assistance programme is included.
- Our sites all come with a subsidised restaurant and cafe on-site, with delicious new meals on offer from our chefs each day.
- We offer Vodafone discounts, making it cheaper and easier to catch up with your favourite people.
- Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, this is why we offer over 60 internal training courses and support our people with external qualifications.
- Bid Preparation
- Bid Writing
- Bid Processes
- Bid Strategy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'