National Express Group is a leading public transport operator with bus, coach and rail services in the UK, Continental Europe, North Africa, North America and the Middle East. Passengers made 939 million journeys on our services in 2019.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bid Manager, of our National Express Transport Solutions Group, based in Gillingham. The Bid Manager will be responsible for the management of the bid process for large scale proposals and tenders for the group whilst creating, implementing and reviewing the tender governance process and own and manage future bid pipeline for upcoming opportunities.
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate significant experience within a Bid Manager/ Bid Writer position. You will, ideally, be PRINCE2 qualified and evidence strong project management skills with the ability to work well in an agile environment. You will have strong commercial acumen along with a very high attention to detail.
What you'll do...
- Deliver revenue growth against structured revenue targets and KPIs
- Create tender governance process that is regularly reviewed
- Lead or facilitate workshops to develop win themes and commercial strategies
- Coordinating, collating and presenting pipeline and other information
- Build out future pipeline for tender bids and liaise with BD Team for pre-engagement ahead of tender releases
- Manage bids and tender submissions, coordinating input from key stakeholders
- Attend procurement meetings and presentations where necessary
- In-depth knowledge of market sectors and product proposition to ensure strong bids and proposals are submitted
- Support the BD Director/Head of BD to set up and maintain a productive system for executing and managing tender documents
- Create tender bank of answers which are regularly reviewed and kept up to date
- Evaluation reports for tender feedback and using feedback to enhance the future bid process
- Update our CRM system (Salesforce) with tender proposals and suggest CRM development to aid bid process and monitoring.
- Register on tender portals including DPS ensuring we are capturing all relevant forthcoming tenders and assist with the planning for early client engagement.
In return, we offer a wide range of benefits such as...
- Free travel for you and your partner
- Company pension
- Access to NX Health Bus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Variety of deals and discounts available through NX online portal
National Express has a very high focus on health and safety and as a result operates a strict Drugs and Alcohol Policy which is applicable to all employees.
Drug and Alcohol testing is completed as part of the assessment process as well as random checks during employment according to the policy.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'