£45000 - £50000 + Excellent Benefits
I am working with a rapidly growing organisation undergoing who are looking for a strong Bid Manager to become an integral part of the Bid Team. You will have a proven track record of writing and managing multiple complex bids in an evolving business environment.
They are offering the right person an opportunity to move into a role that is diverse, exciting and where your hard work can make a difference for organisations looking to move forward with an idea, innovation or technology. You will demonstrate initiative and have the opportunity to bring technical and industry experts together, across consortia, to write documentation, proposals and bids for funders.
You will work within a dynamic and growing Bid Team. Your role will be varied and challenging where your responsibilities would include:
• Working with the Head of Bids to own and write CR&D bids capable of securing funding in a highly competitive environment
• Working with the Head of Bids and PMO colleagues to ensure bid excellence by following internal governance procedures to ensure that bids are submitted in a timely and professional manner
• Understanding the ‘under the skin’ requirements of key funders, and tailoring bids to meet those requirements
• Ensuring seamless interfaces between the different technical and support functions, both within the business and external collaborative partners
• Professionally guiding bids from concept to contract
• Providing Head of Bids with metrics to track bid status up to award of contract
Qualifications and Experience:
• An excellent bid writer with an exemplary track record of succeeding in winning funding from competitive funds
• An experienced technical bid writer with a technical/engineering/R&D background
• Excellent team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively and co-operatively with key stakeholders
• The ability to work with processes and procedures to ensure that business and compliance needs are met
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to ensure effective communication with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
• Demonstration of the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• An understanding of the requirements of multiple funding and income sources
Salary - £45000 - £50000 + Excellent benefits, including bonus scheme, generous pension, 28 days + BH, flexible working and supported learning
Bid Writing | Bid Manager | Tender | Engineering | Technical Bid | Bid Writer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'