£42,000 per annum (plus excellent company bonuses and benefits)
Monday to Friday 09.00-17.30
Our client is a friendly professional services organisation who take care of some of the most prestigious well-known corporate UK and international organisations. They are based in beautiful offices in the bustling West End and are looking for a new Bid Manager who will support the business to ensure growth and renewal targets are met.
As the Senior Bid Manager, you will bring process experience, creativity, commercial awareness and influencing skills to provide a consultative internal and external client service. Working closely with the business development and client services teams, you will be involved in planning and managing teams through the bid process and ensuring the proposition is articulated through high-standard client-facing documentation and presentations. You will be working very closely across all functional departments, including HR Legal and Finance. You will also have the opportunity to support the Opportunity Owner with regards to significant events during the sales process including (but not limited to) presentations and site tours.
You will need to possess a strong background of experience in Project Management of complex bids including coordination of company resources - ensuring bid responses are delivered on time and are high quality. You will take responsibility for the storage of new collateral and ensure lessons are learnt from bid processes are captured, documented and shared whilst adhering to all bid processes. Incorporating themes, relevant research and data into proposals, you will use experience to challenge contributions and methodology to promote quality.
- Planning and managing teams through the bid process - ensuring a high standard of client materials and collateral
- Provide the 'face’ of the Bid Management team internally, including profile and reporting visibility
- Taking detailed briefs from clients and internal contacts
- Management of workflow
- Provide a single point of contact for internal and external clients for business development enquiries
- Manage the monitoring, maintenance and development of the SharePoint content database
- Gather feedback from the business on opportunities, leading to improvement of bids
- Work collaboratively with marketing to keep up to date with proposition, competitors, brand etc.
- Demonstrable experience of writing RFx, ITT, tenders and sales documents and the confidence to liaise effectively with clients, prospects, senior managers and SME’s.
- Management experience with strong delegation skills
- Minimum of three years’ experience in bid management
- Preferably degree level educated (ideally English, Marketing, Business Studies or Economics)
- Strong planning, bid management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication. You will need to be articulate and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills i.e. verbal and written communications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to work under pressure, delivering high quality work consistently against tight deadlines
- Confidence to liaise effectively with all levels of management, both internally and with clients/prospects. Able to build and maintain relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proven sales process knowledge and track record of writing industry leading and commercially successful bids
- Commercial acumen, understanding of business drivers, broad solutions, and the outsourcing market
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bid Manager who is looking to develop their knowledge further in a well-established team. This is a highly varied role which offers lots of scope, variety and lots of opportunity for growth. Along with a very competitive salary and bonus structure, our client is renowned for its inclusive, warm working environment and culture. If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYF’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
- Bid Processes
- Bid Strategy
- External Clients
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'