Are you an experienced Bid professional, looking for an opportunity within an innovative and expanding organisation? As a Bid Manager at Equiniti, you will be responsible for the end to end management of bids and acting as the right hand to the sales lead. You will manage a 'virtual’ Bid Team including Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who are responsible for contributing to the bid solution and bid documentation. One of the key deliverables will be a compelling high quality proposal.
The Bid Team is a trusted partner providing bid management and sales support. The Bid Manager role responds to business opportunities with new and existing clients, project managing the bid process and building compelling propositions and accompanying proposals that help drive business development and sales.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for;
- Establishing and communicating detailed bid plans
- Project Managing bids and associated projects within the agreed process
- Establish strong relationships with all members of the bid team including external partners
- Working with the Sales lead to proactively manage relationships with external supplier partners, professional advisers etc.
- Overseeing all bid workstreams progress, chasing as necessary to ensure bid deadlines are met
- Ensuring the bid process is adhered to including qualification, kick-off meetings, solutioning, theming, and independent reviews
- Supporting the Sales lead in preparing for presentations and site visits utilising the skills of the Bid Co-ordinator as appropriate
- Managing communication to ensure all bid team members are aware of Evaluation Criteria, the value proposition, key win themes, USPs, bid clarifications and other key information
- Reviewing and editing responses to ensure they are compelling, compliant, consistent and competitive
- Ensuring solutions are fully documented and circulated to bid team members
- Ensuring all bid and clarification materials are circulated to bid team members
As the successful candidate you will have;
- Proven planning and project management skills with the ability to work to set timelines
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A consultative approach with the ability to create a bid around bespoke solutions
- Adaptable inter-personal and influencing skills, with the ability to develop effective working relationships
- High level attention to detail
- Demonstrable understanding of sales and bid process with previous experience working with complex bids
- Previous experience in leading cross-functional bid teams with experience in extracting the right information team members and ensuring that this is translated into effective written messages
- The ability to respectfully challenge, question and influence members of the bid team at all levels of seniority
- Previous expertise in Public Sector contracts, complex outsourcing contracts and/or Financial Services would be highly regarded
In return for you;
You will work as part of vibrant, cohesive and supportive team. Whilst the focus is on getting the job done, Equiniti does offer a positive work life balance, and supports flexible working. Your previous experience will be well utilised in assisting us evolve and mature the sales and bid process. You will be exposed to a broad range of products and services and work within a rapidly developing organisation.
Please complete our simple application process online using a current resume or your LinkedIn profile.
- Bid Preparation
- Bid Writing
- Bid Processes
- Bid Response
- Bid Strategy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'