Are you looking for a new role where you can use your extensive bid management skills and experience to help us win bids for our Student Information Systems? If so, this could be the role for you!
Based at home with frequent travel, mainly to Tribal offices across the UK, you will join our bid team in managing bids for our Vocational Learning and Higher Education businesses. Working closely with colleagues including the Sales Directors and Managing Directors, you will provide a full bid management service, ensuring high quality output, timely submissions and the ongoing review and improvement of the bid process.
You will own the end-to-end delivery of the bid response, from bid qualification through to contract signature and handover to the project teams.Â Responses will encompass EOIs, PQQs, ITTs and Competitive Dialogue procedures, and will require input from cross-functional teams, both in the UK and around the world.
You will lead on all the activities required to deliver winning bids - including identifying appropriate opportunities to bid, ensuring robust qualification, capturing all pricing information, developing the bid response and managing all risks, issues and dependencies.
You will ensure that relevant Bid Governance processes are followed, and will maintain up to date and accurate records of all opportunities and bids in our Customer Relationship Management system.
- Extensive experience in a bid management role, preferably in a public-sector procurement environment
- An effective self-starter with excellent time management, organisation, problem-solving and prioritisation skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience producing focused bid responses.
- Determination and drive to succeed in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Commercial awareness and strong sector knowledge
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and will be comfortable learning and using new software tools in support of the role.
- Strong project management and planning skills
Working for Tribal
Along with a competitive salary and bonus, plus benefits including life assurance, pension, private medical insurance and a healthcare cashplan, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment where you can use your commitment, drive and passion in a rewarding and satisfying role.
So, if you are looking for your next career move, please complete the simple application form and attach your CV and a covering letter.
Tribal is an equal opportunities employer
- Higher Education
- Bid Response
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job