Do you have experience in bid management within Business Process Outsourcing? Are you confident in building relationships with sales teams to bring in exciting and successful tenders? Are you looking to work within a large and well respected BPO company who values their employees?
If so, then this could be the career opportunity you have been looking for.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated Bid Manager to support the Sales and Client Services team on the acquisition and on-boarding of new clients and additional services for existing clients.
Having enjoyed a highly successful start to 2018, our client has ambitious growth targets in place for the remainder of the year and beyond. This role is critical in providing support to the Sales and Client Services team, customers and prospective business during the crucial phases of client on-boarding.
This position will be responsible for supporting all typical phases one would expect when looking to acquire new business, whether from existing or new customers. The Bid Manager will be focussed on writing tender responses, bid documentation, process overviews as well as taking responsibility for efficient final document delivery in line with both internal sign off and customer timescale requirements.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
• Support the achievement of Sales targets through the securing of new clients and services
• The timely production of bid and tender responses to a high level of quality
• Act as an internal knowledge expert in 'Back Office’ outsourcing services
• Possess a deep market understanding of the F&A Outsourcing services market
• Actively update and maintain the bid content library and other bid resources
• Ensure Bid sign on and sign off in line with agreed processes
• Manage and assimilate proposal content across multiple internal departments
• Engage with clients and partners to ensure bids are fit for purpose
• Ensure consistency across proposals in terms of tone of voice and agreed message
• Creation of clear, articulate, structured and persuasive documents
In addition, the successful candidate will:
• Have experience in proposal delivery, bid management and pre-sales in F&A outsourcing
• Possess strong commercial awareness
• Have a methodical and structured approach to content creation and delivery
• Be capable of working to rigorous timescales and engaging with cross functional teams to meet deadlines
• Understand strategic selling and relationship management in an Outsourcing environment
• Have a very high standard of computer, writing and numeric skills
• Adopt a creative, collaborative and focussed approach to business problem solving
• Be articulate, confident and tenacious with the ability to self-manage and use initiative
• Have experience in leading major RFQ, RFI and RFP bid responses • Possess excellent presentation skills
• Be a self-starter
As a candidate you must be able to demonstrate previous ability and experience in the successful performance of this role and must show adaptability and a willingness to go the extra mile in differentiating our client from the competition in this market.
In return our client offers significant growth potential in the role and a clear ability to transition into senior positions subject to ability and performance.
If you feel you have the relevant skills for this role or would like further information, then please apply.
Lea Recruitment Consultancy Ltd would like to thank you for taking the time to read this advertisement and wish you the very best in your job search.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job