Our client, based in central Oxford, are currently hirng for a Bid Manager to manage the overall bidding process including the development and coordination of bid responses in line with client requirements.
- Production and review of high end bid documents within both standardised and bespoke formats
- Management of bid teams to produce high quality bids to meet bid schedules and final deadlines
- Management of the continuous bidding improvement strategy - reviewing and improving upon win/loss rates
- Work closely with the management team in order to identify critical success factors in order to develop winning business strategy and minimise potential areas of weakness / risks
- Participate in business development meetings, providing clear information about potential opportunities and contributing to decision-making processes
- Management of Bid Pipeline information, providing updates/reports as required to the management team
- Contribute to and maintain the business development and bid resource library
- Allocate work to departments as appropriate, with responsibility for on-going liaison/management to ensure that deadlines are met as part of bid schedules
- Maintain good working knowledge of contracts held by the company and respond appropriately to contract queries from the wider team
- Liaise internally across the business to co-ordinate and follow up on leads and opportunities
- Experience of bid writing and editing
- Experience of managing the development of complex bids
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office suite - primarily word and excel)
This is a full-time permanent position working 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday. Our client can also accomodate flexible start/finish times and part time/reduced hours if required.
Our client offers excellent career progression opportunities, employee benefits and a thriving working atmosphere.
Please apply online to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job