Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will get you where you want to go.
Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, providing you with responsibility, scope to explore the latest best practice and work in an open team where collaboration and new ideas are encouraged; it will take you on a fast-paced journey discovery and development of new and existing skills.
Your team and role
The Bid Manager is a critical role in the managed services function reporting directly to the Head of Sales Operations and working closely with the Sales Director. You will work with both the New Business team and existing teams to support on new bids and tenders. You will be responsible for making sure we are kept on all the existing frameworks and what our accreditations and certifications on this frameworks are maintained. In addition, you will also actively look to see if there are new frameworks we should be on and advise the business accordingly. You will check the various portals daily and advise the business if any are a good fit and why we should or should not bid.
The right candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic and have a passion for writing. They will be organised and diligent in their ability to scrutinise every detail of submission.
What will keep you busy?
- Responsible for the cadence and structure of the bid desk meetings on a Monday and ensuring the attendees are briefed on all new bids and tenders
- Review all bids and support in the writing and contribution of the bids using his or her experience to ensure win themes are references throughout the bid response
- Overall management of bids from Advanced group
- To manage the bid qualification process for new opportunities
- Manage virtual bid teams and inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process
- Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation (such as preparation of a management summary)
- Manage the bid budget
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues
- Arrange all post bid reviews with customers, post contract award.
- Provide weekly reporting on progress of bids and forecasting for resources
- Provide management reports of bids, cost and updates
- Attend customer briefings and presentations
- Document owner for bid responses to ensure consistency of message, language and customer objectives answered.
Join the A Team
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment, then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
- Working in an organisation that encourages 360 feedback at all levels
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job