Our client, a large construction company, are currently recruiting for a Bid Manager to join the team to lead the Bid Management process in the company. You will be joining a successful Business Development team delivering support for the whole business. UK travel will be required but the bulk of work will be in the Berkshire / London area.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an excellent company with modern offices and very good culture.
- Lead the Bid Management in the business in a successful Business Development team
- Manage the full bid process
- Research new and existing business opportunities
- Put together a range of bid materials, managing and building the tender
- Establish which bids are suitable for the business, negating those that are not
- Previous Bid Management experience is key along with a strong Business Development background
- Experience within the Construction industry will be beneficial
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to travel to multiple UK sites
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday - Friday.
Our client offers a strong basic salary with extra employee benefits, career progression opportunities bonus scheme.
Please apply online to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job