Due to expansion we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Bid Manager to join a forward thinking and dynamic management team for growing family business who are continuing to show year on year success.
With 2018 projected to show further growth they are now looking for a highly motivated, dynamic and organised individual who will can lead and manage the bidding processes for the company, and which will also include the recruitment and management of a Bid Assistant.
The ideal candidate will have experience in leading complex large-scale bid submissions and tenders with the experience of managing the full bid life-cycle on a range of solutions orientated opportunities.
This family business is very well established who provide complete building services to companies and organisations throughout London and the South East. They are an equal opportunities employer and investors in people who are proud of their industry best employee retention rate. They look after their staff and provide training and opportunities for personal development and growth.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage the preparation of bids and proposals.
- Respond quickly and accurately to complex PQQ (Pre-qualification Questionnaire), ITT (Invitation to Tender), RFI (Request for Information) and RFP (Request for Pricing) requests from customers.
- Lead the internal bid process: liaising with site teams, senior management and external consultants.
- Opportunities tracking and reporting
- Knowledge management and development (including writing case studies, organising bid reference library, photography, company policies etc.)
- Marketing duties, including news stories preparation, social media management, brochures, etc.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience writing proposals for the built environment
- Ideally 2 years of experience leading proposal production process.
- 1 to 2 years experience in team management would be desirable
- Working knowledge of InDesign.
- High organisation skills
- Ability to show initiative and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal