£45k + bonus + benefits
Grays (RM20), with travel into London
Crown Partnership is one of the UK’s leading & award-winning catering & hospitality providers. We are offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bid Manager to assist in the future growth of our businesses throughout the UK. You would need to provide proactive bid management across all business activities. This is a real opportunity to make a real difference in this key role.
Overall responsibility for submission of tenders across entire business, including maintaining quality
- Responsible for bid management, bid writing and presentation.
- Directly manage two team members (1 Senior Bid Writer and 1 Junior Bid Writer).
- Manage and lead the bid team whilst also be responsible for writing and designing your own bid submissions. The whole team (including manager) will be expected to write and design tender submissions.
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of all ongoing Tenders and PQQ’s and report back to stakeholders.
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of all companies within the Partnership.
- Effectively communicate and provide accurate briefs for document preparation to both internal and external agents.
- Responsible for reporting back weekly pipeline to stakeholders
- Responsible for annual tender budget and ensuring all projects stay within budget
- Keep abreast of competitor activity.
- Track record of delivering results and improved win rates
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor services.
- Stakeholder analysis, assessing client focus and key issues to be addressed in PQQ and ITT submissions.
- Tracking, sourcing, identifying and qualifying opportunities and leads.
- Overseeing the tender process including managing deadlines, creating PQQs, ITTs and bid submissions.
- Actively directing the business to ensure delivery of positive economic, social and environmental outcomes.
- Manage and maintain the Bid Library.
- Using relevant design software to provide engaging and attractive electronic and printed bid documents.
- Primarily an office based role with some off-site attendance required for meetings and site visits.
- The ability to work within a range of software packages including: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, InDesign, Photoshop and Prezi.
We regret to inform you that due to the high number of candidates we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted within 7 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job