MWR seek a proactive, results orientated, high achiever looking to advance their career in bid management. The successful candidate will demonstrate solid commercial acumen, creative flair, excellent communication and people-management skills all underpinned by a positive attitude and the motivation to win.
What we need…
The Bid Manager’s primary objective will be to support the company in winning profitable business opportunities that are aligned to MWR’s group strategy.
- Evaluate and qualify tender opportunities
- Plan the timely delivery of the bid response, the roles and responsibilities of contributors and the execution of all necessary process activities - present and gain commitment to the plan at the bid kick off meeting
- Identify and mitigate risks to the bid plan
- Support the development of a winning bid strategy and the win themes that best presents the MWR offer with respect to the client’s requirements and the competition
- Ensure the timely progression of the bid response - coordinate, manage and motivate bid teams as well as liaise with subject matter experts across the MWR group
- Own, compile and produce high quality, creative bid responses
- Coordinate and facilitate the appropriate review and governance process - action all outputs
- Support any negotiations following the bid response submission
- Production of compelling presentation materials as appropriate
- Collate internal and customer feedback to identify areas for improvement
- Offer ad-hoc support to the wider commercial team when necessary:
- Non-tender opportunities
-PQQ and supplier questionnaires
- Accreditation applications
- Research projects
- Continuous improvement activities
Who we think will be a great fit…
A Bid Manager seeking a new challenge and an opportunity to progress their career within a growing company and a growing industry. We are looking for a confident, motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- Experience of managing bid opportunities and the implementation of a sales/bid process (preferably within the IT industry)
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and creativity
- An analytical mind able to visualise, conceptualise, articulate problems and construct solutions
- Excellent written communication skills; the ability to structure and articulate written communications in a persuasive and succinct form as well as grammatically correct
- Excellent verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills as well as the ability to multitask on multiple bids
- Strong visual design skills and attention to detail
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to manage key stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to work both within a team and independently
- The ability to be flexible, work well under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel)
Who we are…
Established in 2003, MWRInfoSecurity is a research-led cyber security consultancy working with clients around the world. We provide specialist advice and solutions on all areas of security, from professional to managed services through to commercial and open source security tools. Our focus is working with clients to develop and deliver security programmes, tailored to meet the needs of each individual organisation.
In a rapidly changing technology landscape, innovation is essential and our ambition to push boundaries sets us apart. We are not satisfied with the first answer, we break things, reverse and research them until we have an understanding that is of real value. Central to this philosophy is the desire to deliver high quality cyber security consulting services and unsurpassed levels of support to our clients.
This is a great opportunity to work with some awesome people in a thriving business. If you have the ambition and potential to fulfil this role then please contact us.
- Bid Response
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job