Senior Bid Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 with excellent benefits
We are currently seeking an experienced Bid Manager to manage all strategic bids for this fantastic business in Manchester. Within this role you will be helping the organisation in the process of successfully winning new client opportunities - staying with the opportunity from start through to the signed contract. You will be an experienced Bid Manager - ready for your next challenge!
- Liaise with the BD/operational team to support pre-bid activity and to develop an understanding of the client pre-tender release and craft a win strategy
- Provide internal stakeholders with a thorough overview of the bid by undertaking an effective evaluation of bid opportunity and tender documents
- Lead bid opportunities form the initial kick off/qualification meetings through to feedback and award
- Use effective project planning strategies to ensure that all information is received on time and is relevant to questions being asked within the bid
- Write content in a powerful way that reinforces the win themes of the bid
- Collate information from and communicate effectively with wide range of stakeholders, including account managers, operational staff and senior directors
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant bids across all sectors whilst following the bid process and managing the logistics at all stages of the process
- Ensure the bid is reviewed by the right people at the right milestones – incorporating APMP best practice
- Continually review and update the content library to ensure accurate material is being used at all times
- Work on multiple bids and projects at the same time, the ability to manage multiple workstreams is essential
- Experience of managing multiple fast paced bids simultaneously; ideally within the recruitment sector or similar professional services industry
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a professional bid environment and APMP certified
- Knowledge of a formal bidding process with a solid understanding of how to plan, capture, structure, write and review a bid/tender response
- Strong, creative and persuasive writing style with proven skills in producing and editing winning proposal content
- Typically degree educated with a strong preference for individuals with a degree in English, communications, journalism or business related field
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job