An exciting opportunity has been created to join our client, a leading Training, Skills for Life and Employment Training provider as their Bid Manager to oversee their Bid Capability function.
As the Bid manager you will be responsible for the delivery of high quality bid and tender responses, engagement on govenment frameworks and the monitoring of tender portals to identify potential bid opportunities while managing a small team of bid writers.
Role & Responsibilities:-
- Monitor market and business activity to identify new bid opportunities
- Manage the production of proposals, incuding the timely analysis and sharing of updates
- Source and coordinate content and input from SME's and other areas of the business
- Ensure all submissions are complient and tenders are submitted on time
- Development of bid strategy
- To adhere to quality processes and procedures.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to translate customer requirements into compelling and customer focused responses.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Competent user of software packages including Word or Adobe InDesign
- Experience of working with collaborative teams as part of the bid process.
- Shipley methodology & APMP Accreditation.
Excellent benefits including:-
Healthcare Cash Plan
25 Days Annual Leave
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job