Bid Perfect have an exciting new opportunity for a Bid Manager to join a rapidly growing tourism consultancy. Their vision is to create great tourism destinations and experiences for a worldwide audience ensuring that the environment on which the industry depends is also protected.
This role represents a real opportunity for a self- starter who wants to contribute to the building of a successful business with the option to be part home based, a performance bonus and the potential for a share option scheme.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination and production of proposals and bids on behalf of the company.
1. Bid Qualification - Develop a system to enable the client to monitor, assess and select relevant invitations to tender from both overseas and UK organisations
2. Bid Development - Develop a system to enhance the quality and quantity of proposals
3. Bid Preparation - coordinate proposal preparation and contribute to the writing and production of proposals.
4. Manage the bidding budget
5. Prepare proposals using virtual teams of experts and
1. Clear written English
2. Attention to detail
3. Strong organisational skills
4. Able to deliver under pressure
5. Advanced communication and influencing skills
6. Motivated, wants to make a real difference in a small growing team
7. Hard working, dedicated, professional
9. Sense of Humour
1. In-role experience
2. Knowledgeable about proposal software solutions / Microsoft 365 / In Design
3. Previous connection to travel & tourism (desirable)
4. APMP UK practitioner / similar professional memberships (desirable)
- Bid Preparation
- Bid Strategy