Every Project Counts Ltd
As a young and vibrant company we ensure our staff are afforded freedom and flexibility to take a different approach. Our goal is to provide an environment for people to thrive in, and solutions for our clients that provide a better experience during the build process. From Education, housing to healthcare, however large the project or contract, we know that it is always personal to the people who use it and those that are responsible for it.
- Newly created role to support the continual company growth.
- Opportunity to work for a progressive business where we have clear strategic objectives.
- To have the autonomy to make a difference but also have the support of an experienced and inclusive culture.
Requirements of the Bid Manager
- Have previous bid management experience within a main contracting environment
- Experience to deliver successful and customer orientated bids and proposals
- Ability to work effectively in a fast moving environment
Responsibilities of the Bid Manager
- Oversee the Bid production of accurate proposal documents and presentation material to support the work winning objective
- Providing and writing quality answers for pre-qualification and tender documents to meet submission requirements.
- To manage the contributions of others supporting the bid to ensure timely delivery of best quality responses.
- Obtain feedback on successful and unsuccessful PQQs and Tenders and deliver to MD to use to improve future submissions.
- Ability to manage complex / multi-disciplinary bids across the business units
Our Core Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension
- Private Health Insurance (after qualifying period dependent on level)
If this sounds a lot like you and your approach to your work is the same as ours, we would love to hear from you. If we end up working together, we will give you a great environment to work in with real opportunities for you to shine, deliver great work and develop your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job