Bid Manager - Social Housing Refurbishment
Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Howells Solutions are currently working with a leading social housing, repairs & maintenance contractor to recruit a Bid Manager to oversee the PQQ and ITT process, producing exceptional qualitative submissions.
- Project manage the PQQ and ITT process to meet client deadlines
- Develop and agree strategies and unique selling points to win individual bids through creative thinking and understanding each client's requirements
- Work proactively with the business/supply chain to gather information to produce exceptional written PQQ and tender responses
- Research and write responses that reflect each individual client's requirements
- Manage the launch and mid-bid review meetings
- Demonstrate a commercial understanding and liaise with estimators
- Maintain an excellent relationship with clients and consultants throughout
- Attend bidder conferences and dialogue sessions as required
- Review completed bids before submission
- Manage all post tender clarifications in line with the client's timescales
- Prepare, manage, attend and lead / support site visits in support of each tender opportunity and to meet each client's individual requirements
- Work with the Directors and Commercial teams to identify the interview team and brief them on the opportunity and submission
- Prepare the presentation and attend / lead if required
- Mentor and manage junior team members, including 1-2-1s/appraisals
- Significant bid writing & tender management experience within Social Hosing refurbishment sector (Decent Homes)
- Leadership and project management experience
- IT proficient in Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ability to fully engage with all levels of employees
- Professionally qualified, and/or a graduate
- Ability and confidence to make high quality presentations to customers
- InDesign experience
- Proof reading/copy editing experience
Salary & Benefits
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the groups success. This is a key permanent role within the region and offers an excellent salary of up to £60,000 inclusive of Car Allowance with long term career progression.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact our team on for more information.
Howells Solutions are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you do not hear back from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Bid Manager
- Bid Writer