Shape our future as Bid Manager - Government
About the role:
Identify, qualify, and prioritise Government business opportunities and ensure the Consulting team correctly pursues
*This is aNewcastle Upon Tyne NE1 6SN based role but there is flexibility for some home working*
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
What you will be doing:
Managing all aspects of Government sales process, including bid management, tendering, submissions, and orchestration of business development activities. Routine technical or administrative tasks operates under supervision. Helps consultants and analysts identify critical issues and hypotheses and develop key analytical engagement components. Gathers, documents, and disseminates information about project requirements and project activities. Interprets analysis insights to provide Benefits recommendations during collaborative evaluation by consulting team. Helps draft presentation. Responsible for completion of numerous, routine Benefits project tasks or modules assigned to junior consultants.
What we are looking for:
- Manages qualification process for all government bids
- Identifies, prioritises, and orchestrates responses through OJEU, DOS frameworks
- Single liaison point for Capita internal bid teams (EngageWithUs)
- Is the Bid Manager for all large Govt bids led by Consulting, owning the response project plan, driving collaboration and bid team meetings, owning submission and follow up win/loss notification
- Is familiar with Govt procurement systems and bid processes
- Understands and ensures adherence to Capita bid governance rules (legal, regulatory, approvals/sign off for submission)
- Supports Partners and Associate Partners in generating new business and securing existing business with double counted contribution targets
- Managing small teams as part of project delivery of 2-4 staff
- Coach to Consultants and Associates
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary and benefits
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
About Capita Consulting
Capita Consulting is a new division created in December 2019 to take a new approach to the market bringing our earned experience from industry and the broad knowledge across the group to provide advice, guidance and our combined expertise to guide and develop unique offerings and solutions to our wide range of existing clients and to develop new streams of revenue.
What we hope you will do next:
Looking to discover more? Let your line manager know, then choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application and send us your CV.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'