Bid Manager - Electrical - £35k - Essex.
About the Client:
Our client provides a full range of electrical, mechanical and building fabric services to clients across the UK. From initial design through to project completion they carefully manage every stage of the project life cycle.
About the Role:
* Responsible for the bid process, coordinating the submission of both commercial and technical submission.
* Pre Qualification Questionnaires
* Supplier Questionnaires
* Tender Submission
* Contract and collateral warranty reviews
* Completing company literature such as brochures, presentations, case studies, CV's
* Manage all marketing including redevelopment of the SEE website and advertising.
* Site Visits to take photos of project delivery progress.
About the Candidate:
* Using IT systems including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and in-house IT systems.
* Set up of bid response library and tender tools information
* Liaising with all employees from administrators through to the CEO.
* Manage the contract tracker and file system.
* Completing accreditation applications
Points of Appeal:
* Good Company to work for
* Excellent Salary Package
* Full Benefits Package
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Humres Recruitment. We often have knowledge of passive vacancies that companies are not advertising but would like to see talented individuals for. Feel free to contact us to discuss.
- Bid Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job