Bid Manager / Pitch Manager
£30,000 - £38,000
Forward Role are proud to be working with a long standing client, a highly respected full service agency in South Manchester
I've just left a meeting with a client, a full service marketing agency based in South Manchester who are looking for a Bid Manager.
This role is key to the growth and creative development of the agency – taking a client brief and crafting it into something that their teams will work closely with to create something truly amazing.
Sitting within the Strategy and Planning team, the pitch manager will help to ensure their responses are insightful, inspirational, achievable, on budget, on brand, on message, offer a genuine ROI whilst always pushing the boundaries of what their internal teams and clients think is possible.
This is a dream role for the right person – an agency train set to play with to develop creative events for their talented in-house teams to deliver.
- Playing a key role within the pitch/planning team
- Managing the production of the pitch response for new and existing client pitches
- Working closely with the in-house studio, film, digital, exhibitions, technical and account team when working on pitches
- Having a good understanding of the creative process and production of a pitch is preferred
- Having an understanding of the dynamics of working on pitches with complex requirements is preferred, ensuring the pitch response meets the clients requirements and everything is achieved within the pitch timescales
- Working closely with planners will also be a key part of the role, so you will be able to
- demonstrate an ability to think critically, use insight and be prepared to always work strategically
Skills and experience to succeed
- IT and Mac proficiency including excellent Word, Excel, Keynote and email
- Preferred experience in leading/supporting on pitches or existing client proposals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational, work prioritisation and time management skills
- Attention to detail and copy checking skills are essential
- Can-do attitude with a willingness to take on responsibility
- Ability to understand and work within client budgets
- A real team player who’s self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all divisions
This is an integral role within an ever expanding agency, an agency that has won countless awards and is consistently in the top 15 Northern 'best of' lists. A new role due to continued success and client wins. it's an opportunity to make it your own and build a team around you.
This role is a rare opportunity and won't be around long, get in touch for more info!
Bid Manager / Pitch Manager, South Manchester, £30,000 - £38,000
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job