A leading law firm require a Bids Executive to join their busy department on a permanent basis. The firm are highly rated providers of legal services and offer excellent career prospects within a supportive working environment. This role will join a motivated and collaborative business development team.
The Tenders Executive will work closely with the Bids Mangers to deliver high quality documentation and presentations, supporting all areas of the business development team and senior management. This is a results-orientated role and requires an innovative individual committed to meeting consistently high standards.
- Working closely with bid management to ensure project delivery
- Assisting with the drafting, editing, formatting and production of tender documentation
- Managing and attending presentation rehearsals
- Developing presentation support material
- Maintaining the tender database
- Maintaining the tender strategy report and CRM systems
- Educated to degree level preferably with bids experience within professional services
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal and communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail, grammar and proof reading skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to project manage
- Able to adapt working styles to get the best from internal partners
To apply, please click on the 'apply’ button and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to Lisa Brock
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'