Nigel Wright are recruiting for a Bid Executive to join an interior business in Tyne & Wear. The role will join a fast-paced bid team where the successful candidate will take end to end responsibility for individual bids and tender processes, across both the public and private sector.
The client are interested in applications from candidates with a years' existing bid experience from any sector, in addition to being a competent writer to support with written creative processes.
- Work with the Tenders Manager to plan tender submissions, reviews and submission deadlines according to customer requirements.
- Interpret Invitation to Tender (ITT) documentation to establish the scope of work, schedule and the composition.
- Completion of pre-qualification documents where required.
- Draft tender responses, including answering tender questions and working with internal stakeholders, to generate project specific content.
- Maintain accurate records and files (manual and electronic) of all the tender data (i.e. correspondence, quotations, internal input).
- Support Tenders Manager on assembling relevant product photography and specification.
- Experience of working in a tenders team with knowledge of public sector tender processes
- Comfortable working to deadlines.
- Able to work as part of a team and independently.
- At ease handling multiple tasks simultaneously and self-prioritizing.
- Good team building / working skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.