Our client, a leading Rail, Infrastructure and Engineering organisation is looking to recruit a Bid Execuive to join their team to manager and contriute to the bid full lifecycle and the writing of compelling, customer focused proposals issued by it's portfolio of clients along with responding and tendering for new client contract opportunities within Engineering, Construction and Engineering sectors across the South West of England.
- Liaise and work with the wider team to co-ordinate the Bid Process.
- Together with the Regional Manager it will be the responsibility of the Bid Executive to oversee the bid wtiting process ensuring the timely production of draft documentation for sign off and ensure the timely submission of all documentation.
- Deliver high standards of work whilst supporting others to answer tender questions. Extracting and translating tender information and developing comprehensive proposals.
- Responsible for writing quality copy and developing content for tender responses which are bespoke to the target.
- Develop submissions and standard sections to continually improve documents to ensure a robust suite of library document
- Liaise with all levels of people internally and externally
- Conduct research and provide feedback/information as required
- Create, develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and with external contact.
Experience and Skills Required
- Must have a background in Civils with exposure to the Rail sector
- A can do, well organised attitude
- Results Driven
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to listen and articulate effectively
- Strong and robust relationship building
- Good team player
- Methodical and systematic approach
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload accordingly
- Confident and professional presentation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job