£40k - £50k + benefits
Our client is a leading name in BPO and Outsourcing Solutions.
Due to a new growth strategy they are looking for a bid manager to bolster the bid function which they see integral to expanding the business.
- Managing the bid process in accordance with the guidelines and processes in place, ensuring governance and business practices are adhered to and administered for all opportunities.
- Qualifying all bids and challenging the Business Development team to find out more information and develop relationships where applicable
- Working with the Business Development team to research and analyse information available to develop strategic propositions
- Preparing, copywriting, editing, formatting and quality control of submissions to clients.
- Coordination of bids including organizing the relevant service, technical and business knowledge support required to input and prepare bids.
- Coordinating the activities of bids, organising mid-review meetings necessary to ensure that the outputs produced are timely and of the appropriate standard
- Liaising with the relevant pricing teams for the required service(s), as well as supporting the building of strategic commercial and cost models to suit client requirements
- Assisting on the management and coordination of e auctions, working with Strategic Sourcing team
- Support the Business Development team with presenting and/or information gathering at customer prospect meetings and pitches.
- Managing the bid register on the CRM system and ensure that it is kept up to date at all times
- Ensuring all bids and associated correspondence is organised and filed on the server.
- Managing the central knowledge base (Qvidian content library) ensuring organizational information and offerings are suitable and kept up to date at all times.
- Working with Marketing to ensure that all case studies are relevant and updated accordingly. This includes case study programme with marketing to ensure we capture all relevant promotional material.
- Working with the Head of Bid Management to collaborate and have regular updates with bid management executive / marketing promotional suppliers to maximise and evolve tools / services to improve win rate / awareness (i.e. CRM system and Qvidian)
- Supporting the training of new starters on the CRM system and Qvidian where applicable
- solutions provide accurate and timely notifications on agreed service categories
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job