Kick Start your career in Bid Management by joining a team as a Bid Coordinator. Work with a leading IT firm
have you set your heart on a career in Bid Management? Then join our client as a Bid Coordinator in London on a permanent basis and you'll find there's everything in place for you to succeed. As a Bid Co-ordinator you will be responsible for organising all team activity following a defined process, delivering industry leading document submissions and facilitating the production of high quality customer presentations. The Bid Coordinator, supported by Bid Manager, will advise on bid governance and will add value to campaign strategy and win theme development.
- Preparation and planning of bid projects (bid team, bid plan, work packages, milestones, deadlines)
- Planning and administration of bid internal communication in the bid team and with other key stakeholders in the organisation (working closely with the bid opportunity owner)
- Administration of the virtual bid team and operational bid projects (in-time, in-quality, resource, deliverables) with the focus on the bid management of tasks in the bid team
- Planning and tracking of agreed internal and external bid delivery dates and ensuring completeness and consistency of the respective contributors within the bid team
- Planning and ownership of the handling the documents (filing structure, naming conventions, responsibilities) including ownership of bid collaboration portal for document management and effective collaborative working
- Collects, prepares and integrates standard proposal content as well as customised bid content for the customer
- Responsible for the quality of offer documents and presentations (realisation of Bid and Presentation Story, format, spelling), taking into account the individuality of different customers
- Closure of bid projects (provision of content for re-use into standard knowledge & bid libraries)
- Support the documentation of bid strategy, differentiators, win themes, key messages and content for proposals and presentations
- Support of customer specific campaigns, coordination of marketing support, ensuring brand compliance
- Participation of/in projects to increase effectiveness / efficiency of presales projects
The Ideal Candidate
- Technical or commercial education, primarily education or adequate professional experience
- Familiar with bidding industry and best practice (i.e. APMP, Shipley)
- Assertive with strong organisational skills, able to manage multiple priorities
- Able to think creatively and find pragmatic solutions
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'