The salary for the role is £26,000 - £28,000 per annum DOE with fantastic progression opportunities on offer!
Reporting to the Sales Support Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Bid writing
• Managing the completion of all Tender pre-qualification and Tender documents.
• Completing all Tender documents.
• Liaising with department heads to ensure the most up to date and correct information is issued within a strict deadline.
• Updating and managing the internal Tender database.
• Ensuring all documents are stored correctly and a compilation of FAQ answers are produced.
• Proactively sourcing Tender opportunities.
• Monitoring bids portals.
• Producing KPI’s for successful Tenders.
• Assisting with the completion of presentations required during the Tender process.
• Coordinating invoices and purchase orders for Tender memberships.
• Recording all Tender opportunities onto the CRM system.
• Providing efficient administrative support to the wider Sales support team and National Sales Directors.
• Experience of working in a Bids, Tenders, or Contracts team.
• Experience of working on Bids and Tenders is essential.
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
• Excellent administration skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Able to manage multiple projects.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders.
ASAP start available so please apply soon to be considered! Interviews to commence immediately.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'