Salary: £26,000 p.a.
With a long history and offices in over 60 countries, this client retain historical precedent and a global presence that sets them apart from other graduate employers. Facilitating card transactions, our client has over 90,000 business and retailer relationships. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help keep delivering on their reputation for excellence.
Working within the payment solutions sector of this globally recognised financial services institution, the Bid Coordinator will support the bid process, including the creation and submission of bids, as well as the design and application of agreed processes and procedures.
This graduate role will be based in Northampton with occasional travel to client office locations.
- Collate responses to security questionnaires across the department
- Research the client and attend pre-bid meetings
- Support sales in the preparation, completion and delivery of responses for Data Security
- Work with the Bid Manager and sales tea to develop and refine bid content
- Maintaining information provided by subject matter experts, ensuring accuracy
- Track bid progress, assist in forecasting activities
- Prepare and manage timetables, meetings and stakeholder contributions/submissions
- Drafting/re-formatting content and templates to fit specific opportunity
- Work with sales and other key stakeholders to refine and develop final responses
- Refining procedures and creating/maintaining effective stakeholder communication channels
- Compliance with governance and enforcement across key stakeholder groups
- Educated to degree level (ideally with a humanities background)
- Strong, clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to translate technical requirements into clear and creative copy
- Experience of bid management procedures
- Creative and engaging presentation skills
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Analytical with applicable commercial acumen (knowledge of payment solutions)
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'