Main Purpose of Post:
At all times the Bid Coordinator is assisting and under the management of the Bid Manager to which the job holder is assigned.
The job holder's main function is to ensure the smooth administration and operation of the bid and requiring well developed people management skills to produce a collaborative and productive working/team environment.
Responsibilities and Account abilities:
• Develop and maintain bid briefing documents ensuring timely production of bid brief and its maintenance throughout the bid process
• Maintain all appropriate bid project plans
• Day to day project processes for appropriate bids
• Prepare non-technical documents for appropriate bids
• Proposal support: assisting the Bid Manager in all elements of the proposal process, reviewing proposals in conjunction with the Bid Editor/Bid Writer and coordinating inputs from others.
• Carrying out the tender production process: converting documents into adobe PDF, printing and binding the final document
• Develop and maintain the core team time systems for all bids. Collating Time sheets to ensure all time accrued on the bid has been captured
• Monitoring the Client external portal: daily website checking, reviewing responses and uploading technical queries on behalf of the company
Performs bid related administrative and general duties in support of delivering bids, including:
• Text and data formatting and reviewing
• Document control using Document Management Control System
• Presentation preparation
• Performance data management
• File management and maintenance
• Bid Document Collation
• Initial drafting/scoping of EOIs (Expression of Interest) and PQQs (Pre-Qualification Questionnaire)
• Support Bid Production
• Assistance with Risk Registers
• Reference to UKPN Services - Work Winning Process/Tool Kit Processes and Procedures - Corporate Branding Guidelines
• Input into Knowledge Management - Lessons Learned
• Input into Stakeholder Management.
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
• Strong attention to detail skills
• Demonstrable Organisational skills
• Able to demonstrate commitment of working to and meeting tight and demanding timescales
• Flexibility in relation to hours of work
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Attention to detail
• Ability to take minutes
• Experience of dealing with senior managers
• Writing, editing and proof reading
• Template setting
• Page layout design
• Graphic design
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and / or Microsoft Visio
• People management, care, communication, negotiation skills.
• Project or Programme administration experience
• Tender / Bid Final Document Production experience
• Knowledge of Risk Management systems
• Knowledge of Health and Safety Systems
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job