We are seeking a Bid Co-ordinator who would report directly into the Senior Bid Manager, who would be responsible for providing high quality support and accurate reporting to underpin the end to end Proposal process. The role will support business growth by co-ordinating the critical stages of the process and working across the bid and marketing teams to ensure that Salesforce is up-to-date, producing the necessary reporting to inform decision making and drive performance improvement. The role also supports maintaining and expanding a database of pre-written content to improve bid quality and bid / sales team productivity.
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc (JLT) is one of the world's leading providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. Our client proposition is built upon our deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. Together, we place our clients first, champion independent thinking and expect to be judged on the results we deliver.
The JLT Employee Benefits Bid Team provides a comprehensive range of pitch and proposal services to enable JLT Employee Benefits Sales and Business Development teams to win more business.
The JLT Group has been listed on the London Stock Exchange since October 1987 and today has a market capitalisation of over £2.5bn. The business has been very successful and has grown substantially over recent years with employee numbers increasing from 5,000 to over 11,000 over the last 5 years. Today JLT has offices across 41 territories.
- Support production of project plans and circulate to Bid Team members
- Schedule and co-ordinate qualification, and kick off meetings, as well as any other key meetings as directed by the relevant Bid Manager.
- Support for proposal production during busy periods as required.
Proposals knowledge management
- Dissect received RFP's and identify frequently asked questions for inclusion in the knowledgebase.
- Ensure legal and operational compliance of database information
- Work with Document Manager/Editor to motivate and manage subject matter experts to ensure ongoing updating of content on a pre-agreed cycle
- Schedule regular reviews of the knowledgebase to identify areas that need to be updated / expanded
- Responsible for managing the knowledgebase's structure and record management system
- Maintain data integrity
- Review the structure of the knowledgebase on a regular basis, to ensure that it reflects the needs of the business
- Provide regular training to users of the knowledgebase and gather feedback on a frequent basis
- Assess the proposal software market for potential improvements.
Reporting and management information
- Ensure consistent and effective utilisation of Salesforce for logging opportunities
- Produce timely and accurate proposal pipeline reporting
- Work with Salesforce Manager to develop and maintain performance management reporting on entire sales cycle.
- Degree educated
- Advanced MS Word skills and proficient in MS office
- Ideally, experience of Salesforce or similar CRM software
- Ideally will have implemented and / or managed complex knowledge bases
- Previous experience in managing, co-ordinating and analysing/interpreting data
- An organised and focused approach to gathering information
- Strong time management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team Player
- Completer / finisher - has a great capacity to follow through on commitments
- Willing to work flexible hours to suit the demands of the company
- Tactful and diplomatic
We offer highly attractive reward packages. We are aware of how integral our employees are to our progress, so we ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company within Jardine Lloyd Thompson in the UK, typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme (called Choices)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
JLT aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job