A superb opportunity for a Bid Coordinator
- up to £20,000 basic salaries
- Access to lifestyle benefits portals
- Bite size courses
- Significant growth planned with genuine career opportunities
- Well established PLC with over 60 years trading
This is a superb opportunity for a Bid Coordinator to join a friendly and growing recruitment business. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the bid writing process, identifying opportunities within target market and working within an agreed timeline for each bid.
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Ability to organise, plan and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of legislation and compliance
- Promoting brand values
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
The Agency is a well established PLC with a national presence. The business has invested heavily into new IT systems, mobile technology and is in the process of undergoing a website re-brand. It is ready to grow its teams with consultants who want to make their mark on the industry.
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary please get in contact.
We are a professional recruitment to recruitment consultancy offering career opportunities and consultancy. All communications with us are treated with respect and discretion.
Due to the high volumes of applications we receive, we cannot acknowledge or respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within one week, please assume you have not been selected for an interview.
Confidential | Ethical | Approachable | Flexible | Expert
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job